Spring blooms for L, Shin Hye-sun in KBS’ Angel’s Last Mission: Love
New stills have been released for KBS fantasy rom-com Angel’s Last Mission: Love featuring Shin Hye-sun (Thirty But Seventeen) and L (a.k.a. Kim Myung-soo, Miss Hammurabi).
The story sets off with L playing the role of a mischievous angel named Dan, who’s tasked with playing cupid in order to return to his home in the heavens. But, as with most things in life, it’s easier said than done as his cupid’s arrows are needed for Shin Hye-sun’s character: Lee Yeon-seo. Although Shin’s character is an accomplished ballerina, her life has been a challenging one. Her experiences have led her to become guarded and cold, and love is not something she believes exists.
The first set of photos are various shots of L, taken while he was on set. The second set of stills come from the drama’s first episode, and the setting and color palette reflect a warm and bright spring day. The photos give a glimpse of L and Shin Hye-sun meeting for the first time in what appears to be a park. L looks taken aback by something and it’s unclear if Shin Hye-sun is aware of L’s presence since she has a guide dog and a cane.
Sadly, there are no stills yet of Lee Dong-gun (Fox Bride Star) who will be costarring in the show.
KBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Angel’s Last Mission: Love will be premiering later this month on May 22.
- New levels of petty between ballerina and angel in Angel’s Last Mission: Love
- Angel wings and tutus in white on KBS fantasy Dan, Only Love
- Shin Hye-sun, L, Lee Dong-gun and more gather for Dan, Only Love’s first script reading
- Lee Dong-gun and L to join Shin Hye-sun on new KBS fantasy drama
- Shin Hye-sun transforms into ballerina for a KBS fantasy melo