Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Sun-bin to star in OCN’s Further Investigation
Woot woot! A new OCN crime drama called Further Investigation is on the horizon. Featuring Cha Tae-hyun (Matrimonial Chaos) and Lee Sun-bin (The Great Show), this drama is about a group of outsiders who come together to solve cold cases.
Cha Tae-hyun plays the “outsider” detective who never gives up on a case, and is willing to use whatever method is necessary to track down a criminal. Despite his lack of a police academy background, his arrest rates are unmatched by any other detective. Lee Sun-bin plays a passionate and righteous PD, who produces a television show that catches criminals who continue to elude the police. Her goal is to reach at least 5% in the ratings, and she doesn’t care how dangerous the stakeout is–as long as she can get to the truth and get her ratings. The two become partners rather unexpectedly after making a terrible first impression on each other.
Further Investigation is the third production by Dramatic Cinema, a project under OCN with the goal of creating “cinematographic” dramas that have the production quality of films (The first two were Trap and Hell is Other People). Written by Lee Yoo-jin (The Missing M) and Jung Yoon-seon, and directed by Kang Hyo-jin (Miss Wife), this 12-episode drama will start airing in early 2020.
Via SE Daily
- Matrimonial Chaos: Episodes 1-2
- Character posters for Matrimonial Chaos with Cha Tae-hyun, Bae Doo-na
- Cha Tae-hyun, Bae Doo-na try to have The Best Divorce in KBS rom-com
- The Great Show: Episodes 1-2 (Series review)
- Song Seung-heon, Im Joo-hwan, and Lee Sun-bin to star in new tvN comedy
- Criminal Minds: Episode 1
- Assembling our profiler team in extended teaser for Criminal Minds