[Beanie Recs] The amazing Kim Hye-soo
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
After finishing Under the Queen’s Umbrella, I’m convinced Kim Hye-soo needs all the awards. I only saw her in (some of) Juvenile Justice previously, but now I’m dying to watch some of her other projects. I know she’s in a lot of films, but any favorite dramas of hers I should be watching?
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas for bibliophiles
- [Beanie Recs] Single parents finding love
- [Beanie Recs] More cameos!
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas set in the fashion industry
- [Beanie Recs] I want to stare at Go Kyung-pyo some more
- [Beanie Recs] Inspired by real life
- [Beanie Recs] Wistful first love stories a la Seasons of Blossom