[Beanie Recs] Dramas set in the fashion industry
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
What with The Fabulous delayed, I desperately need another drama about the fashion industry. Yeah, I’ve heard they suck, but I’m fine with that. It’s my catnip.
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] I want to stare at Go Kyung-pyo some more
- [Beanie Recs] Inspired by real life
- [Beanie Recs] Wistful first love stories a la Seasons of Blossom
- [Beanie Recs] Pretend boyfriend to the rescue!
- [Beanie Recs] A sci-fi drama that’s worth my time?
- [Beanie Recs] Hated characters you grow to love
- [Beanie Recs] Mentor relationships without the romance
- [Beanie Recs] More Ha Jung-woo