Scenes from Jang Geun-seok’s fanmeeting
And I’m sure you won’t be surprised to hear that the above pic is the most “normal” of the bunch.
Jang Geun-seok held a fanmeeting at Seoul’s Olympic Hall on January 31 with an audience of 3,000 fans. He sang several songs from the soundtrack of his last drama, You’re Beautiful, such as “Without Words,” “Goodbye,” and “Promise.” But he didn’t stop there, performing additional popular hits like Seo Taiji and the Boys’ old-school classic “I Know,” Rain’s “It’s Raining,” and 2PM’s “Heart Beat.”
As previously announced, Jang will soon be embarking on a four-stop Asian tour, as he travels to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore from March through May.
The hair, the hair! (Also the pants! And the flappy shirt that looks like a skirt!)
Here he is channeling Rain with the wifebeater and macho posturing. Is the water bottle supposed to represent the rain? (LOL for low budgets.)
The lighting effects give these shots a nice flair, and the hair-in-motion has a cool effect. Not so sure about the Liza Minnelli pose.
But Geeky Jazz-Hands Jang Geun-seok has to be my favorite, with the jodhpur pants and the dorky glasses and the hunchback stance.
- Jang Geun-seok embarks on an Asian tour
- Jang Geun-seok buried in drama offers
- Jang Geun-seok’s fifth Japanese fanmeeting
- Midnight interview with You’re Beautiful’s sleep-deprived but happy cast
- Cast of You’re Beautiful buoyed by fan support
- Behind the scenes with You’re Beautiful’s cast
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 1