So Ji-sub unwinds for High Cut
It’s that time of the month again (no, not that one): when celebrities fancy themselves up, get in front of a camera, and roll around on rumpled beds in the name of art. Er, fashion. Er, magazine sales. Yeah, that one.
This time it’s So Ji-sub for High Cut, which makes sense since he’s out there promoting his new movie big-time. That would be the romantic melodrama Only You with Han Hyo-joo, which has led to a rash of “only” puns in media headlines, article titles, and photo concepts. Why do we Koreans like punning so much? The world may never know.
This photo spread is titled “Only So Ji-sub” (hey, I said we like puns, not that they were witty or clever), and is conceptualized around So Ji-sub looking “softly masculine” and “a bit unwound.” (Which brings to mind that impulse we all get when we see a loose thread in a sweater, taunting you. What’s the first thing you want to do? Unwind it all the way, naturally.)
It’s just too bad he’s all unwound and loose, while his hair has rebelled full-tilt in the opposite direction. He could also maybe use a few tips on how to not wear all the clothes you own in one outfit.
Via High Cut
- So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo’s sad romance in Only You
- So Ji-sub becomes a boxer for Only You
- So Ji-sub becomes a hit man
- So Ji-sub’s book becomes bestseller
- So Ji-sub publishes photoessay collection
- So Ji-sub and “Little So Ji-sub” in CF together
- Halftime report: Road No. 1
- First impressions: Road No. 1