Song Ji-hyo courted for upcoming JTBC romance drama Begin Again
Running Man actress Song Ji-hyo (Lovely Horribly) is currently considering her drama comeback with JTBC’s upcoming Begin Again. Her agency stated on October 15 that she had received an offer and was reviewing it positively.
The role that Song Ji-hyo is up for is No Ae-jung, a single mom with a strong survival instinct, who has been alone for 14 years. All of a sudden, three different men who appeal to her in different ways appear in her life. One is a bad but attractive man, another is a man who is younger but makes her heart flutter, and the last is a man who is scary but also sexy at the same time.
If Song Ji-hyo confirms, this will be her drama comeback after a one year hiatus following Lovely Horribly. She hasn’t really had the best of luck in her drama roles lately so here’s hoping this one will be a bigger hit than Lovely Horribly, which set record low ratings last year.
JTBC’s Begin Again is set to air sometime in the first half of 2020.
- Character posters for Lovely Horribly’s top actor, unfortunate writer, and lovestruck PD
- Song Ji-hyo offered Absolute Boyfriend remake Rom-Com King
- Song Ji-hyo considers lonely careerwoman role in tvN drama short
- News bites: March 4, 2017
- Running Man loses two more cast members, plans reset with Kang Ho-dong
- This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair: Episode 1
- Colorful tears and devil horns for This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair