Lee Moo-saeng joins cast of A Couple’s World
Lee Moo-saeng (Melting Me Softly) has announced his next project, A Couple’s World. This drama is about how a couple’s bond turns from love to betrayal and its slow descent into a spiral of revenge. Currently Kim Hee-ae (Second to Last Love), Park Hae-joon (Arthdal Chronicles), and Park Seon-young (Marry Me Now) have all confirmed their roles in the drama.
For A Couple’s World, Lee Moo-saeng plays a gentle and intellectual psychiatrist named Kim Yoon-ki who works at the same hospital as the main protagonist Ji Seon-woo, played by Kim Hee-ae. She is a family medicine doctor who has seemingly succeeded both her home life and career.
All that comes crashing down when she learns of her husband’s unfaithfulness; her husband is to be played by Park Hae-joon. As a constant presence in Ji Seon-woo’s life, without meaning to, Kim Yoon-ki becomes a safe emotional refuge for her.
Upcoming Friday-Saturday JTBC drama A Couple’s World will begin airing in the first half of 2020.
Via Xports News
- Kim Hee-ae makes drama comeback in new JTBC drama A Couple’s World
- Lee Moo-saeng joins Ji Chang-wook drama Melt Me
- One Spring Night: Episodes 1-2
- The Crowned Clown: Episode 1
- Arthdal Chronicles: Episode 1
- Ji Jin-hee considers SBS remake drama Second Love with Kim Hee-ae
- Secret Love Affair leads cozy up for press conference