Lee Seol confirmed for new drama alongside Cha Seung-won and Kim Soo-hyun
Kim Soo-hyun, Cha Seung-won, Lee Seol
More casting news has been announced for upcoming murder-mystery One Ordinary Day (previously known as That Night), with Lee Seol (When the Devil Calls Your Name) now joining Cha Seung-won (Hwayugi) and Kim Soo-hyun (It’s Okay to Not Be Okay) in the main cast.
As a remake of BBC’s original Criminal Justice, the drama’s conflict stems from a mysterious and high-profile murder case with clues pointing to Kim Soo-hyun as the main suspect. There’s not much known about Cha Seung-won’s role, but both he and Kim become entangled in the investigation proceedings. And, as the story unfolds, the drama will dig deep into Korea’s criminal justice system through the eyes of the characters.
Similarly, not much was released yet about the role Lee Seol will be playing. The character is simply described as a lawyer who comes from a famous law firm and somehow gets involved in the murder investigations.
Writing for the drama is Kwon Soon-kyu (Jackpot, Warrior Baek Dong-soo) and directing will be helmed by PD Lee Myung-woo (Backstreet Rookie, Fiery Priest).
The production team confirmed that One Ordinary Day recently started filming and is being planned to have 8 episodes. The premiere is currently set for later this year in November. In Korea, this will be available on Coupang Play, a new streaming service launched by the e-commerce giant Coupang.
- Kim Soo-hyun confirms next project with Cha Seung-won
- Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji grow close in new promos for It’s Okay to Not Be Okay
- Stolen dreams and brutal honesty in tvN’s When the Devil Calls Your Name
- Face-off between violent investigator and ruthless pyschopath
- Cutting through clouds and hands of fire in Hwayugi
- Kim Soo-hyun to become the Real in action noir film
- Hot ajusshi cast of druglords for crime thriller Onward