Youth in May teases guitar serenades and love confessions
Upcoming romantic period melodrama Youth in May has released a new teaser, featuring Lee Do-hyun (Sweet Home) and Go Min-shi (Sweet Home). Set in 1980, this drama tells a love story between a medical student and a nurse during a time of civil unrest and political turbulence.
In the teaser, Lee Do-hyun sets a bouquet of white roses down and begins the record player that plays sentimental music in the background. He sits at his desk to write a love letter, smiling to himself gently.
The completed letter reads:
“When I think of you, music flows. With a fluttering heart, there’s a song I want to share with you. I will wait for you at that place on the night of May 3.”
Go Min-shi smiles as she reads the letter, which is revealed to have Lee Do-hyun’s picture on the other side. The scene continues into the picture, which shows Lee Do-hyun playing the guitar piece from the record player. Out of nowhere, the sound of a gunshot breaks the peaceful atmosphere, and a white rose petal falls on the record player.
Directed by Song Min-yeop and written by Lee Kang, KBS Monday-Tuesday drama Youth in May will begin airing in May 3.
- Youth of May releases new stills with Lee Do-hyun, Go Min-shi, Lee Sang-yi
- Lee Do-hyun, Go Min-shi to star in new KBS romance
- Sweet Home (Series review)
- Lineup confirmed for mystery drama Jirisan by Kingdom’s writer and Goblin’s PD
- Mr. Sunshine PD returns with psychological thriller drama Sweet Home