Rom-com vibes in a seaside village for Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Upcoming healing romance drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha has released some stills and a short teaser featuring Shin Mina (Chief of Staff 2) and Kim Sun-ho (Start-Up). Shin Mina plays a pragmatic dentist from the city named Yoon Hye-jin, and Kim Sun-ho plays an unemployed country bum fondly nicknamed “Chief Kim,” who is a jack-of-all-trades.
The two meet at a seaside village called Gongjin and start a bickering relationship that leads to an opposites-attract romance. The teaser begins with a lighthouse landscape, with copy reading: “On August 28th, in a sunny, peaceful village…”
A tractor rolls through the mud, and a cute little crab sidewalks by. More scenic shots of country living are shown, and Shin Mina and Kim Sun-ho meet by the beachside. He walks up toward her in full surf mode, and she seems taken aback. Waves crash against the shore, and copy pops up: “… the violent, stormy winds of romance are coming.” They glance at each other, and the teaser ends.
tvN’s Saturday-Sunday drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, written by Shin Ha-eun and directed by Yoo Je-won, will begin airing on August 28.
Via Sports Chosun
- Dimples and smiles with Shin Mina, Kim Sun-ho in new promos for Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
- The cast of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha gathers for first script read
- 57th Baeksang Art Awards
- Shin Mina, Kim Sun-ho courted for new tvN drama Mr. Hong
- Start-Up: Episodes 1-2 Open Thread
- JTBC’s Chief of Staff shows us those who will change the world in new teaser