Like Park Shin-hye, Jang Geun-seok is experiencing a rise in popularity leading the drama You’re Beautiful. In fact, he’s basking in the CF offers that have been rolling in recently, thanks to the drama. He’s already been featured in numerous CFs (SK Telecom’s Samsung phone, Etude House, Black N Jean), but he adds to that with a new contract to promote coffee for Dongsuh Foods, which he adds to a growing list of communications, clothing, and food brands he will also endorse.
According to Jang’s management, he’s mulling over his options carefully: “He’s putting some effort into choosing products that match well with his personality and character in the drama and as an actor.” He’s fortunate in that he has portrayed a variety of images thus far, so he’s not necessarily locked into his trendy idol image in his current role; he recently portrayed a dangerous murder suspect in the well-received thriller Itaewon Murder Case and a genius musician in Beethoven Virus. He’s also got lingering images from his roles in Happy Life and Hwang Jini.
- Park Shin-hye is tired but happy
- A.N.JELL’s music is a hit
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 6
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 5
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 4
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 3
- Behind the scenes with You’re Beautiful’s cast
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 2
- You’re Beautiful: Episode 1