Prosecutor Princess is ending this week, and lead actor Park Shi-hoo, who plays lawyer Seo In-woo, will be watching Thursday’s finale with a group of fans. He will hold a screening at a Kangnam movie theater with 200 members of his fan cafe (“With Shi-hoo”), where they’ll watch Episode 16 together. Afterward, Park will chat with the attendees about his feelings on the drama and share behind-the-scenes stories.
I always enjoy when actors do stuff like this (Lee Jun-ki did the same thing for the Hero finale), particularly when the show isn’t the most popular; it’s a nice bit of fan service for its core group of avid fans.
Park Shi-hoo also has a Japanese fanmeeting tour planned for next month, where he’ll hold events in five different cities.
Via Yonhap News
- Prosecutor Princess: Episode 14
- Prosecutor Princess: Episode 13
- Prosecutor Princess: Episode 12
- Wed-Thurs battle heats up as ratings numbers rise
- Cinderella, Prosecutor, Taste: First episode impressions