javabeans: Usually you don’t merit a shower scene in a premiere episode till you’ve pulled army duty, but I guess everyone’s willing to make exceptions for Lee Min-ho.
girlfriday: Can you believe it’s someone’s job to cover Lee Min-ho’s naked back with makeup scars?
javabeans: “Wait, I have to make PERFECTLY SURE these are in the right place! Hold still! I’m not done inspecting!”
girlfriday: *gets handsy*
javabeans: “It’s for the job! I take my work very seriously.”
girlfriday: *gets more handsy* *slaps uncomfortable Lee Min-ho back into place*
javabeans: Is it at all inappropriate that all I think about when I hear the Korean title is…
girlfriday: Shitty Hunter? Yes.
javabeans: Pffft. Yes it’s inappropriate, or yes it’s shitty?
girlfriday: I guess we’ll find out tonight!
- Random, thy name is City Hunter
- City Hunter posters and stills
- Lee Min-ho gets down and dirty (literally) for City Hunter
- The supporting leads of City Hunter
- City Hunter’s first kiss scene
- More Lee Min-ho photos from City Hunter
- Lee Min-ho on location for City Hunter
- Lee Min-ho’s other romantic loveline in City Hunter