girlfriday: Well, this is an idea gone awry.
javabeans: Is…that…who I think it is? Well, that’s embarrassing.
girlfriday: Someone took “flower boy” way too literally. Those pants are just… wow.
javabeans: Look, just because they’re called “flower boys” doesn’t mean you have to represent every part of that etymology, in picture form.
girlfriday: But then what would you do with that trunk full of your grandma’s old hats that she used to wear to the Kentucky Derby?
javabeans: The easy answer? Bury them with her. So is the new name of this drama just going to have to be DayGlo Moonflower?
girlfriday: I think so. It’s still within the hippie parameters. Sunflower Raindance Moonshine and all. Er, wait, that’s a different thing. Moonshine just gets you drunk.
javabeans: Which is what the art directors must have been on this shoot. Although I say: King Hwon and his posse would never have been caught dead in this carnival getup.
girlfriday: It’s like a craft supply store threw up on them.
javabeans: And then they took pictures as evidence, should the need arise.
girlfriday: Blackmail’s a bitch.
javabeans: At least they’ve got the moon on their side.
Via High Cut
- Moon/Sun: Behind the scenes and on Strong Heart
- Interviews with Moon/Sun’s child actors
- Jung Il-woo and the adults of Moon/Sun to appear this week
- The Moon That Embraces the Sun: Episode 1
- Hanboks galore at press conference for Moon That Embraces the Sun
- Moon That Embraces the Sun releases posters
- Yoon Seung-ah cast as badass warrior in Moon/Sun drama
- Jung Il-woo replaces Joo-won in fantasy-sageuk drama