Birth of a new power couple: Jo In-sung ♥ Kim Min-hee
The K-webs are abuzz with this piece of news, which is likely to dominate for the next day or two, with Jo In-sung (That Winter, the Wind Blows, What Happened In Bali) and Kim Min-hee (Temperature of Love, Moby Dick) admitting that they’re dating.
The key points:
- His agency put out a statement on April 24 confirming the news.
- They began dating earlier this year. They describe their relationship as “early stages.”
- Reportedly, they’ve been unable to date much with him doing his drama and her tied up with movie work.
- They’d obviously met before; photos posted here come from a fashion shoot they did 12 years ago.
- There’s a Kim C connection as well: The singer is good friends with Jo In-sung, and things got started when Kim C called out Kim Min-hee’s good friend and stylist, who brought Kim Min-hee out with her. Ha, Kim C the matchmaker, who knew?
- Lee Min-ki releases movie MV Everything
- Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee’s Temperature of Love
- Kim Min-hee joins Band of Thieves
- That Winter, The Wind Blows: Episode 1
- Jo In-sung back from the army and fans rejoice
- Kim Min-hee and Lee Min-ki cast in new romantic comedy
- Lee Yeon-hee to star opposite Jo In-sung
- Trailer and stills for conspiracy thriller Moby Dick
- Kim Min-hee and Lee Seon-kyun in new thriller