That is quite a suit you’re wearing there, Lee Min-ho. It’s ridiculous, but also kind of awesome. They talk about clothes making the man, and it’s true that you take one look at his get-up and know pretty much who you’re dealing with. Loaded, arrogant, maybe a little fussy? It’s all there in that suit.
The teaser for Heirs isn’t really much of one, in that it feels less like a preview and more like an extended roll call for the cast. See how everybody gets little crowns to indicate they’re one of the titular heirs who rule the school and the future world? Everyone except Park Shin-hye, naturally, the poor rich girl who nabs the hero’s heart.
I’m still waiting to see how this is going to be different from the very obvious setup, because it’s going to be different from the very obvious setup, right? As much as I’m all over this show, I really do want it to be more than the same old same old. ‘Cause I’m pretty sure we all say Boys Before Flowers, right?
Heirs follows Master’s Sun and premieres on October 9.
- More stills from the set of Heirs
- More Heirs: the Kim Woo-bin rendition
- Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye’s first shoot for Heirs
- Heirs holds script rehearsal, begins production
- Lee Min-ho learns to surf for Heirs
- CN Blue’s Kang Min-hyuk and Kim Ji-won join Heirs
- Krystal joins the cast of Heirs
- Park Shin-hye cast opposite Lee Min-ho in Heirs
- Lee Min-ho in new drama from star writer Kim Eun-sook