Hidden backs and handholds for Man to Man
In keeping with the feel this show has been promoting all along, the latest teaser posters for JTBC’s Man to Man are snazzy and stylish, with the main characters—Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap), Park Sung-woong (Remember–Son’s War), and Kim Min-jung (Gap-dong)—looking cool and confident.
Each character is pictured from the back with their faces in profile, and they each hold something behind their backs. I get that it’s meant to represent their roles—Park Hae-jin is the elite secret agent and bodyguard, Park Sung-woong is the movie star—but I do also find it mildly hilarious that it’s gun versus sunglasses. I’m… just gonna stand over here on the side of the guy with the deadly weapon while Mr. Hallyu Star is over on the other side holding his shades. Sure, he may be a mysterious ghost agent whose motives are unclear and is therefore dubiously trustworthy, but again, deadly weapon.
It’s difficult to make out what Kim Min-jung is holding behind her back, but she’s looking every bit of the tough manager who keeps strict watch over her Hallyu star, after having previously been his biggest fan. In fact, she’s named as the cause for the dramatic incident that turned him into a star in the first place, which sounds like every fangirl’s dream come true.
Man to Man will air on JTBC later this year, although an airdate still has yet to be announced.
Via TV Daily
- Park Sung-woong gets decked out in a batsuit for Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin a captive in chains for JTBC’s Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin makes orange the new black in Man to Man stills
- Relaxed smiles on the set of JTBC’s Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin is tall, dark, and mysterious for Man to Man
- JTBC’s Man to Man holds first table read
- Song Joong-ki to cameo in Descended writer’s new drama Man to Man
- Kim Min-jung considers becoming a fangirl for Man to Man