Nam Ji-hyun becomes a jilted bride for new JTBC drama special
A new drama special is in the works on JTBC called You Have Driven Off Course, which stars actors Nam Ji-hyun (365: Repeat the Year) and Park Ji-young (When I Was the Most Beautiful).
The story has Park and Nam playing mother and daughter, with Nam Ji-hyun taking on the central role of Kang Soo-ji. All her life Nam’s character felt stuck in an ongoing cycle of bad luck and even when life started to get rosier, fate pushed her back down. She had been looking forward to graduating college and marrying the man of her dreams. But on the day of her wedding, the groom betrays her last minute and runs away.
Still dressed in their wedding attire, Park and Nam decide to hunt him down immediately and what ensues is a comical chase filled with impassioned hysterics and squabbling. Ironically, though, this is also the first time that mother and daughter go on a road trip together. And despite fighting constantly, the journey teaches them more about each other and they develop more understanding and appreciation for their relationship.
Directed by PD Jang Ji-yeon and written by Cho Yi-so, JTBC’s new drama special You Have Driven Off Course is currently set to air next month on March 15 and 16.
- 365: Repeat the Year: Episodes 1-2
- Lee Jun-hyuk, Nam Ji-hyun return to the past in new teaser for MBC’s 365: Repeat the Year
- 100 Days My Prince: Episode 1
- Flowers and fun for 100 Days My Prince
- Subway misunderstandings and drunken frustrations in Suspicious Partner
- Noonas give Seo In-gook pity coins in Shopping King Louis teaser
- Cha Seung-won’s Gosanja opens in second place at box office