Cast of OCN’s Dark Hole gathers for script reading with Kim Ok-bin, Lee Jun-hyuk
The cast and crew of OCN’s upcoming action-thriller Dark Hole were recently gathered for the drama’s first script reading, led by actors Kim Ok-bin (Arthdal Chronicles) and Lee Jun-hyuk (Forest of Secrets 2).
The story sets off when a sink hole appears in a small town, which seems to be the source of mysterious black smoke. The smoke infects anyone who breathes it in and the small town soon declares a state of emergency as those infected start turning into monsters. What ensues is a battle for survival as our main characters, try to help the uninfected escape and put an end to the crisis. Namely, hardened police detective Kim Ok-bin and laid back tow-truck driver Lee Jun-hyuk.
The supporting cast includes a mix of veterans and rookie actors, such as fellow tow-truck driver Kim Han-jong (Hell Is Other People), high school student Oh Yoo-jin (True Beauty), neighborhood gangster Kim Do-hoon (Doctor John), and nurse Lee Ha-eun (The Good Detective).
More familiar faces are police corporal Im Won-hee (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2), high school teacher Park Geun-rok (Designated Survivor: 60 Days), chairman Kim Byung-ki (9.9 Billion Won Woman), and village shaman Song Sang-eun (Private Lives) among others.
Dark Hole is being planned to be 12 episodes long, with scripts written by Jung Yi-do (Hell Is Other People) and directing helmed by film director Kim Bong-joo (The Phone). The drama is currently still in production and is set to air weekends on OCN in April 2021.
- New OCN action thriller casts Kim Ok-bin, Lee Jun-hyuk
- The cast of tvN’s Forest of Secrets 2 gather for first script reading
- Lee Jun-hyuk, Nam Ji-hyun return to the past in new teaser for MBC’s 365: Repeat the Year
- The Lies Within: Episodes 1-2 (Series Review)
- New character posters for tvN’s Arthdal Chronicles
- Bells of truth and hidden facts in OCN’s Children of a Lesser God
- Kim Ok-bin slays at the 70th Cannes International Film Festival in The Villainess