[Beanie Recs] Like Destined With You, but not
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
Hello wise Beanies! I was super hyped for Destined With You, but while I love lots of things about it, there are other things that just aren’t working for me. I absolutely adore fantasy romances though, so what can I use as a replacement? Both bittersweet and happy endings are fine as long as they make sense. Thanks!
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] What to watch while waiting for My Dearest Part 2
- [Beanie Recs] Vampires of dramaland
- [Beanie Recs] Filling the King the Land void
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas with the long-lost mom trope
- [Beanie Recs] Covering for paranormal characters
- [Beanie Recs] Just want Junho
- [Beanie Recs] Bold females that take the lead
- [Beanie Recs] A good (quality) scare
- [Beanie Recs] Agonizing love story, please
- [Beanie Recs] Time-bending mothers and daughters