Vogue rounds up a dirty dozen
Yes please. A dozen beautiful men corralled together for easy ogling? The multi-actor photo shoot seems to be all the rage lately, and well, if it’s a numbers game, you can’t go wrong with an even dozen. Next month’s Vogue features some of the big and small screen’s prettiest leading men spanning multiple generations, dressed to impress and having some fun.
It’s hard to pick a favorite, since they range from light and cheeky to dark and dramatic, but Yoo Seung-ho is certainly workin’ it, and Kim Kang-woo looks insanely hot. You can never be led astray by a Jung Woo-sung in a tux, of course. It’s like a classic car–he’ll just never go out of style. I really like the dramatic guylinered-up Joo Jin-mo as the snake charmer, looking super vampy, and flower-boy Ahn Sung-ki. But I think Ryu Seung-ryong’s modern Hamlet takes the cake. Why is that man so awesome?
There’s a lot to be said for starting your weekend right. Enjoy.
Via TV Report
- Meet the otherworldly beings of Arang and the Magistrate
- Haeundae Lovers, feeling the love for poster shoots
- Padam Padam: Episode 1
- The Thieves releases introductory trailer
- Kim Nam-joo to headline new weekend drama
- Trailer and stills for All About My Wife
- White Christmas: Episode 1
- Dr. Jin: Episode 1
- Coffee’s “special poster” and additional trailer
- Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin’s wedding photos
- Ahn Sung-ki’s courtroom thriller Broken Arrow
- Cast promos for MBC drama Hero