Omg. Dies from an excess of cute.
So, hot on the heels of personifying Awesomeness in his hilarious and cheeky ad for Namja Ramyun, where Ryu Seung-ryong went balls-out (snerk) being manly for Man Noodles, he’s tapping into his inner teddy bear… with the help of a real teddy bear.
Could he be any cuter? Is he going to call this his girlfriend now and feed her yogurt drinks, like Ba-wool did so adorably in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop? Is there a hitherto-undiscovered link between ramyun and teddy bears and melting hearts?
Aghhhh, I can’t take it. So awesome. So fluffy. So cuddly.
*runs out to buy teddy bears* *and January’s Vogue issue* *and more ramyun*
Via E Daily
- Ryu Seung-ryong sells hot and spicy… ramyun
- Ryu Seung-ryong and Park Shin-hye as a daddy-daughter duo
- Gwanghae, The Man Who Became King climbs box office charts
- Vogue rounds up a dirty dozen
- Trailer and stills for All About My Wife
- Sexy new posters for All About My Wife
- All About My Wife’s bold and sassy teaser poster
- Movie Review: Bow, the Ultimate Weapon