Yoon Shi-yoon cast in youth food fantasy drama special
He knew we missed him, didn’t he? Actor Yoon Shi-yoon (Mirror of the Witch) has lined up his next project: a three-episode drama special for MBC called Romance Full of Life. It’ll be a section of a longer drama special series called Three Colors of Fantasies, the same one that Suho’s Star of the Universe is a part of.
Three Colors of Fantasies is a MBC, Naver, and iMBC coproduction focusing on youth and fantasy, told in three separate stories over nine episodes in total. Of those nine, Yoon Shi-yoon will be appearing in the three-episode Romance Full of Life, a story of lonely youth who eat and drink in solitude, with the added element of fantasy. Hmm. So is it a hybrid of Drinking Solo and Let’s Eat, with a sprinkle of Mirror of the Witch? I’m puzzled and intrigued. And doesn’t the mere thought of Yoon Shi-yoon eating all by his lonesome make you want to be his trusty dining companion?
Yoon Shi-yoon starred in the JTBC sageuk fantasy drama Mirror of the Witch after his discharge from the Marine Corps and can also be seen in the variety program 1 Night 2 Days. It looks like he’ll be going from fantasy sageuk to fantasy dining. Fun!
Via Xports News
- Mirror of the Witch: Episode 1
- Ms. Temper features finale cameo with Yoon Shi-yoon
- Ready to conquer fate in Mirror of the Witch
- Lush character posters for fantasy sageuk Mirror of the Witch
- Yoon Shi-yoon wanders the forest in Mirror of the Witch
- Yoon Shi-yoon eyes JTBC fantasy sageuk as comeback drama
- Yoon Shi-yoon is back among us, hurrah!
- Yoon Shi-yoon enlists quietly in marine corps
Tags: Yoon Shi-yoon