Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji confirmed for tvN romance drama Psycho, but That’s Okay
Yaaas—my oppar is finally back from the army and back at work! It’s been recently confirmed that Kim Soo-hyun (The Producers, Real) and Seo Ye-ji (Rescue Me, Lawless Attorney) will be starring in tvN’s upcoming Psycho, but That’s Okay.
It will feature the healing story of romance between a psych ward social worker who rejects love because he’s been worn down by life, and an antisocial fairytale author who doesn’t know how to love due to a natural defect she’s had all her life. Kim Soo-hyun is set to play the gruff social worker, and Seo Ye-ji is set to play the popular author who’s been dubbed the Queen of Children’s Books.
I’m loving the main couple already. These two are phenomenal actors so I’m looking forward to having Psycho, but That’s Okay be my romance drama for the summer. (I hope the story leans more towards cute and fluffly than angsty.)
Written by Jo Yong (Jugglers) and directed by PD Park Shin-woo (Jealousy Incarnate, Boyfriend), tvN’s Psycho, but That’s Okay will begin airing in June.
- Kim Soo-hyun considering drama comeback in tvN fantasy romance
- Kim Soo-hyun fights to become the Real in action noir film
- Lee Sung-min joins Kim Soo-hyun for action-noir Real
- Su Ae and Seo Ye-ji offered leads in psychological thriller film
- Rescue Me: Episode 1
- Untold terror and strange happenings in Rescue Me teaser