Full House 2 finally confirms cast
No, really. For reals this time. Really, really. Upcoming remake Full House 2, aka The Drama That Cried Wolf (…if by wolf you mean cast), has FINALLY confirmed its leads, after skirting not one, not two, but three rounds of casting rumors for the two leading roles. Actors Hwang Jung-eum and Noh Min-woo are back on… for at least another press cycle. What? This is what you get when you confirm-deny-confirm. Basically, I’ll believe it when I see it, Show.
They’ve also confirmed supporting cast member Lee Seung-hyo (Queen Seon-deok) to play Noh Min-woo’s manager. So yeah, they’re following Full House to the letter, if Noh plays the Hallyu star. Full House 2 already has a March timeslot on Japanese network TBS, while it has yet to find a broadcaster at home.
- Min Hyo-rin now up for Full House 2
- …on the other hand, Jo Yoon-hee & Park Ki-woong join Full House 2
- Noh Min-woo and Hwang Jung-eum un-confirm Full House 2
- Full House 2 confirms Noh Min-woo, Hwang Jung-eum
- Noh Min-woo to headline Vampire Idol?
- Noh Min-woo rocks out
- My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho: Episode 1
- Plans announced for a Full House Season 2