Ghost Doctor courts UEE, Rain, Kim Bum
UEE, Rain, Kim Bum
If this cast confirms, I’m definitely watching Ghost Doctor. Coming off of a huge second surge in popularity due to his recent variety activities (aka Hangout With Yoo), singer-actor Rain (Welcome 2 Life) is reviewing the script carefully. UEE (My Only Ally) has been offered the female lead part, opposite him. Last but not least, Kim Bum may make a quick turnaround after Law School with this upcoming project.
The main character is actually two characters. Somehow two doctors with different backgrounds, different personalities, and different capabilities begin to share one body. Rain has been offered the role of Cha Young-min, and Kim Bum has been offered the role of Go Seung-tak. Whether Rain and Kim Bum will be combining bodies (and give McDreamy a run for his money) or Rain and UEE will be combining bodies, it’s not clear.
Directed by Bu Sung-chul (Our Gap-soon, Heirs) and written by Kim Sun-soo (Live Up to Your Name), medical-fantasy drama Ghost Doctor will begin airing in the latter half of this year.
- Choi Siwon and Uee to star in new MBC project
- First script read for family drama My Only Ally
- UEE, Lee Jang-woo eye KBS’s My Beautiful Ally for next project
- Law School: Episodes 1-2 Open Thread
- Ryu Hye-young, Kim Bum, and Kim Myung-min in the classroom for Law School
- Welcome 2 Life: Episodes 1-4 (Review)