[Theme of the Month] Traveling the world with dramas
We’re in the thick of summer, which always makes me think of vacations and travel (…even if it’s been ages since I’ve done either — the thought is aspirational!).
This month, we want to hear your stories of how dramas have intersected with travel in your lives — whether it’s by providing ideas of places to literally travel to, or to put on the bucket list for later. Perhaps dramas satisfy the itch by allowing us to travel vicariously through the stories. Or maybe dramas have even caused conflict in your travels, like the person who wrote us about her ill-fated trip to Hawaii that got torpedoed by her love of Coffee Prince. (I’m sorry to find amusement in your pain, but it’s such a great story!) So, with that in mind:
Tell us about how dramas and travel have come together in your lives.
- Email your submissions to [email protected] If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on August 26. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!
- [Theme of the Month] What dramas need a sequel?
- [Theme of the Month] Work, life, balance, and K-dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Dramas and food
- [Theme of the Month] Drama-induced shopping
- [Theme of the Month] Best friends forever
- [Theme of the Month] One True Pairings
- [Theme of the Month] In defense of…
Tags: Theme of the Month