[Theme of the Month] Best friends forever
Last month was our chance to celebrate (and in some cases, bemoan) our dramaland OTPs, and now it’s time to move on to the BFFs that have our heroes/heroines backs and keep our hearts warmed.
Tell us about your favorite dramaland friendships.
Whether it’s a group of girlfriends, a band of brothers, a mixed crowd, or a singular awesome bestie, there are a lot of examples of solid friendships running through many dramas. Maybe they’re the shoulder for our main leads to cry on, or maybe they’re the calm voice of reason, or maybe they’re the sassy badass who delivers a much-needed kick in the pants. Now’s your time to celebrate them!
- Email your submissions to [email protected] If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on March 26. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!
- [Theme of the Month] One True Pairings
- [Theme of the Month] In defense of…
- [Theme of the Month] Tell us about your year in dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Write an alternate ending to a drama whose ending sucked
- [Theme of the Month] Escapism vs. Realism
- [Theme of the Month] Our relationship to music and dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Challenge! Revisit an old drama
- [Theme of the Month] How have your K-drama tastes changed over time?
- What’s your dramaland catnip? Tell us your stories!
Tags: Theme of the Month