[Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
Whether consciously or not, most drama watchers have a closely kept (and ever-changing) list of favorite dramas. New, old, ancient, critically acclaimed, cracktastic and ridiculous, it doesn’t matter.
This isn’t the list of dramas you most recommend — this is the list of dramas that grabbed you and won’t let go. It’s subject to change and the whims of the heart, but it’s your top 10, and there are no rules.
Here’s mine (in no particular order):
1. My Liberation Notes
2. Yumi’s Cells
3. Memories of the Alhambra
4. W—Two Worlds
5. Just Between Lovers
6. A Piece of Your Mind
7. When I Was the Most Beautiful
8. Eun-joo’s Room
10. City Hunter
Share your current top 10 drama list below!
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates
- [Drama Chat] If you could be a drama character for a day
- [Drama Chat] Typecast: for better or worse?
- [Drama Chat] When dramas hit your wallet