[Drama chat] When bad dramas happen to good actors
Using “bad” to describe a drama might be subjective, but often enough there’s a drama that’s just a total disappointment — despite the amazing cast. “Why did oppa pick this script?” one might ask. “Of all the dramas she could have been in, why this one?”
Bad dramas happen to good actors. Whether it’s a concept that failed in execution, a script that fell flat, or a story that was lifeless from the get-go, sometimes our favorite actors get saddled with a flop. But it’s not their fault — there are times when a production just fails to bring all the pieces together to create that drama magic we all crave.
Let’s chat about bad dramas happening to good actors. Worst offenders? Actors that can’t seem to catch a break? Dramas that make you cringe when you remember them?
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama chat] Your fastest drama binge
- [Drama chat] The drama moment that made you ugly-cry
- [Drama Chat] That drama you hate-watched all the way through
- [Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates