[Drama chat] Make a case for web dramas
An ever-so-slightly sarcastic comment by yours truly about web dramas made me think it was worth a chat topic. Because while web dramas are often accompanied by a well-deserved eye roll, there are also a handful that I have enjoyed loads more than any shiny high-budget cable drama.*
The things web dramas do poorly might be obvious, but what about the things that they do well — like how they can become worthy vehicles for upcoming talent, fun little gems that weren’t robust enough for a full-fledged production, or a tiny drama package with big squees inside?
Make a case for web dramas, and share your faves. Ready, set, go!
*High-End Crush and Go Ho’s Starry Night (pictured above) are my two favorites.
- [Drama chat] The drama you initially dismissed as not your thing
- [Drama chat] Episode previews: yea or nay?
- [Drama chat] Came for the story, discovered the oppa
- [Drama chat] Came for the oppa, stayed for the story
- [Drama chat] The story you want to see as a K-drama
- [Drama chat] When bad dramas happen to good actors
- [Drama chat] Your fastest drama binge
- [Drama chat] The drama moment that made you ugly-cry
- [Drama Chat] That drama you hate-watched all the way through
- [Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates