[Drama chat] The drama you could watch 100 times
Thinking about drama classics and discussing “to watch or not to watch” brought up the question: what about the drama you’ll never ever get tired of watching? It could be old, it could be new, but it is constantly on replay as your K-drama home plate. Maybe it’s the first drama you saw and it reeled you in and has a special place in your heart that no other drama can replace. Or, maybe it’s a hidden gem drama that just hit you, and like a favorite book, you keep going back to that story and discovering more and more goodness.
For me, one such drama is Healer. Typical? Yes. But this drama does everything I love and gives me those warm and cozy hide-from-the-world-for-a-day vibes when I need them.
What’s the drama you could watch a hundred times, and why is it special to you?
- [Drama chat] A beloved classic that I will not (re)watch
- [Drama chat] They warned me but I watched anyway
- [Drama chat] PDs you know and love
- [Drama chat] When screenwriters let you down hard
- [Drama chat] Screenwriters and their dramas
- [Drama chat] K-drama weddings
- [Drama chat] I haven’t forgiven you since…
- [Drama chat] I’ve loved you ever since…
- [Drama chat] The performance you’ll never forget
- [Drama chat] That drama thing you’ll always defend
Tags: Drama Chat