[Drama chat] Upon a Cliff of Doom
By popular request, after last week’s brush with the Truck of Doom, we’re going back in time to the manifestation of the Truck of Doom before trucks or highways or crosswalks or gas pedals existed. That’s right, folks, it’s the historical and/or sageuk version: the Cliff of Doom.
But wait! Which is the more dangerous deus ex machina in this instance? Cliff of Doom or Pool of Vast Depths? Sound off below on all things sudden and deadly in sageuk.
Cliff of Doom? Pool of Vast Depths? It’s time to discuss how characters meet sudden doom in a time that pre-dates trucks.
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama chat] That pesky Truck of Doom
- [Drama Chat] Everything but the romance
- [Drama chat] So they’re really replacing Jung So-min in Alchemy of Souls?
- [Drama chat] Shark week, shark metaphors
- [Drama chat] Make a case for web dramas
- [Drama chat] The drama you initially dismissed as not your thing
- [Drama chat] Episode previews: yea or nay?
- [Drama chat] Came for the story, discovered the oppa
- [Drama chat] Came for the oppa, stayed for the story
- [Drama chat] The story you want to see as a K-drama
- [Drama chat] When bad dramas happen to good actors
- [Drama chat] Your fastest drama binge
- [Drama chat] The drama moment that made you ugly-cry
- [Drama Chat] That drama you hate-watched all the way through
- [Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates